Thursday, October 25, 2007

Boo- Halloween Swap!


I got my Spindlers Halloween swap package in today- what a great package! I got Candy Corn roving, a container of candy corn (yum!), peeps ghosts, Halloween pencils and the great little felted Halloween bag. The bag will be perfect for taking along a spindle and some silk- how fun! As you can see in the pic, the girls and I already broke into the peeps before I even got a chance to take the pic! She is a much better swapper than I am for the theme, but I hope she enjoys hers anyway! I love mine- thanks R!
On the other fiber front- I finally began cutting the pieces for my older son's Bigfoot costume. I found this gawd awful brown fake fur at Wally World that was just perfect. I made the ladies at the fabric department veeeerrrry happy when I purchased the only 4.75 yards they had- they thought for sure it would be there forever. I cut around the pattern pieces this morning and there was so much of the fur on the carpet it looked like a Yorkshire Terrier had exploded all over my living room ;) (Disclaimer- no animals were actually harmed during the cutting of this costume :0) Allrighty then- back to sewing- and maybe another marshmallow ghost or three!

0 comments: