Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Spinning, spinning, racing....Birthday!

Today is my baby boys first birthday!!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Reece,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Pics with his new presents and his big brother :-)


Yesterday was the tour de fleece day of rest (though it was most decidedly not a day of rest for other things!)
I do have some more progress to report, but unfortunately only for tour 2.
The first pic is all of my spinning on the spindles for the first week. The second is the full 4oz of the Mayhem Twisted yarn all plied. It is a total of 375yds, but I haven't measured the WPI yet. The other pics are the washed skein in full and close-up view :-) If I can get all my cleaning done tonight by a reasonable hour I will do some spinning for tour 1.
Toodles!

0 comments: