Monday, January 23, 2006

First Yarns

So I have been spinning away on my new Cherub wheel ( I just got it before Christmas) and have a few skeins to show off. They certainly aren't perfect, but I think they're coming along. They haven't been washed and set yet, but here are pics anyway. Tonight I made my first skein of plied yarn with two of the singles I spun this last week. I think it turned out pretty good! Time to get the crying babe! And there's a little pic of the wheel. (courtesy of rowan tree woolery website :))












5 comments:

lala and gleen said...

Your spun yarns look so0o0o0o lovely! Keep on spinnin'!!!

cheers, lala

spininmamma4 said...

thanks lala!

Hard Working Woman said...

Your yarn is gorgeous!! Spin on!!
Jillian from the spinning group..

Rissa said...

Excellent start! :-) It is a lovely wheel too.

LadyV said...

You are doing a great job! Love the colours.