Sunday, December 09, 2007

Pay it Forward!

I signed up for the pay it forward on Jil's blog and think it's great! Here's the skinny (taken from the other blogs 'cause I'm too lazy to type it out again!):

  • You must promise to send some type of handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on your blog requesting to join this PIF exchange.
  • The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.
If you want to join just leave a comment and the first three will be on my PIF list :) Then post it to yours so you can return the favor.

Love the holidays!!!!!

5 comments:

crochetgirl said...

Hello! I have been reading a lot about this PIF and think that it's a great idea. I am in the Monthly Dishcloth group with you. I would like to be a part of this.
I'm new to blogging, and haven't been posting regulary but here it is:
http://gardenyarns.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
Christine G

LDSVenus said...

Well, I'm always drawn in when you get to do something for someone else. :) Count me in on the PIF. Sounds like a lot of fun. :)

Tabitha said...

This sounds like a great after the holidays slump fighter. Count me in please

spininmamma4 said...

Thanks all!!! This should be great fun :)

Ruth's Designs said...

I would love to do this especially at this time of the season. What a wonderful idea.
Hugs
Esther