Saturday, July 01, 2006

Le Tour de Fleece!


It's Le Tour de Fleece! I joined up and have set my projects. First I am going to spin up the two silk rovings (violet lime and rainforest both from spinning bunny) and ply them with their coordinating solid merino color. Then I am going to try my hand at a boucle yarn! I haven't picked the lucky roving yet, but I do have that merino/kid mohair from the spring fling that may work out.... As long as I get it done before the 23rd of July! I'll have this whole week of vacation to get going, but won't have any way to upload pictures where I am. I can however post from my phone and at least keep updated in a journal sense.



Of course I do need to finish up my first silk- it;s almost there! And ply it with the opal targhee. Better get on it! Updates when I can and good luck to all the "riders"!



0 comments: